We are happy to release Smart-G v0.9.2 !
There are many modifications since v0.9.1:
- Source code release !
This release now includes the source code for the kernel instead of binaries.
This allows for more flexilibity with respect to compilation options.
- New! 3D objects (in development)
- 3D objects require smartg option Smartg(opt3D=True) and work in either forward or backward mode
- Designed to simulate a solar tower power plant
- Please check notebooks/demo_notebook_objects.ipynb
- The following features are implemented:
-> Reflectors (mirrors with optional roughness)
-> Receivers with flux distribution map (direct, diffuse...)
-> Custom photon launching options (target an area or specific objects:
see option Smartg().run(cusL=...))
-> Utilities to quickly generate a 3D scene with heliostats and a tower
- New! Refraction and limb geometry
- Please check notebooks/demo_notebook.ipynb
- ALIS method is now validated and extended to water
- Please check notebooks/Validation_smartg_compilation.ipynb
which compiles all validation exercises for Smart-G and an example of
- Locale estimate: add 'zip' option to allow for non-cartesian product of
- Notebooks have been extended
- New! 3D atmosphere (in development - undocumented)