Support to SDGSAT-1 MII

shi765302995
company / institution: jiangsu ocean University

Support to SDGSAT-1 MII

Post by shi765302995 »

Hi everyone:

I was wondering if there are any plans to include support for processing SDGSAT-1 MII with Polymer, SDGSAT-1 is available at http://124.16.184.48:6008/recom. I think it is ideally suited to monitoring near-shore marine and inland waters. I have been trying to do this by modifying the S2 MSI and params scripts, but it still doesn't work.

Are there any plans to support scenes from these satellites on further releases? Or any hints on how to do this by myself?

Thank you
fsteinmetz
Site Admin
company / institution: Hygeos

Re: Support to SDGSAT-1 MII

Post by fsteinmetz »

Hi,
There is currently no plan for supporting this sensor. This support should go through writing a reader for this sensor, in the same fashion as Level1_MSI, and to add the corresponding parameters in params.py, but this was not developed with a straightforward "plugin-like" approach.
Cheers, François
shi765302995
company / institution: jiangsu ocean University

Re: Support to SDGSAT-1 MII

Post by shi765302995 »

Hi,
I read the source file, if I want to add it myself, do I need to add the spectral response function of SDGSAT MII in auxdata. generic folder in LUT.data need to be modified? Then you also need to write the level1_sdgsat.py file in the polymer folder. If I'm all done with the above, is there anything else I need to write and add?