SMART-G (Speed-Up Monte Carlo Advanced Radiative Transfer using GPU
) is an advanced radiative transfer code. Initially co-developed by HYGEOS for CNES to simulate how the light propagates in the atmosphere and ocean, SMART-G is now continuously upgraded by HYGEOS.
- Accounts for light polarization
- Works in plane parallel or spherical geometry
- GPU accelerated using the CUDA framework (massively parallel processing)
- Accounts for reflection/transmission by a wind-roughened sea surface, including wave shadowing effects
- Accounts for adjacency effects
. Please contact us if you would like to use it for commercial purposes.